Our classrooms are divided by age groups.
- Room C101 is our bed babies room. You will sign your child in and get a pager. Please write anything your child will need on the board in the room so that it can easily be remembered what you have told them. For example: Caroline eats at 10:30. Warm Bottle. If fussy give pacifier.
- Room C103 is our crawler room. When your child can "toddle" around really well, he/she will move here. You will sign your child in.
- Room C102 is our 2 years old class.
- Room C104 & C106 is the 3 years old classroom.
- Room C108 is our Pre-K classroom.
- Room C107 is our Kindergarten classroom.
9:00 a.m. - 11:15 p.m.
All workers arrive at 8:45 a.m. to accept children. *A snack of apple juice, Goldfish, and vanilla wafers is given each Sunday. If your child is not allowed to have this snack, please tell the teacher. You will need to provide a snack for your child if they are on a special diet.
First Look is our Sunday School for preschoolers.
Worship Kidstyle is our morning worship time.
6:00 p.m. - 6:45 p.m
6:45 p.m. - 7:15 p.m
For the protection of all our children, please do not bring your children to class if they exhibit any of the following:
- Fever in the last 24 hours
- Vomiting or diarrhea in the last 24 hours
- Common Cold (onset through one week)
- Any unexplained rash
- Cloudy or green runny nose
- Pink eye or other eye infections
- Persistent cough
- Any communicable disease
- Any symptoms of common children diseases, such as chicken pox, strep throat, etc.