Our classrooms are divided by age groups.
- Room E601 is our work room. We have a washer/dryer, refrigerator, and sink.
- Room E603 is our bed babies room. You will sign your child in and get a pager. Please write anything your child will need on this board so that it can easily be remembered what you have told them. For example: Caroline eats at 10:30. Warm Bottle. If fussy give pacifier.
- Room E605 is our crawler room. When your child can "toddle" around really well, he/she will move here. You will sign your child in.
- Room E607 is our Ones room. This is usually our older ones, almost two.
- Room E602 is our 2 years old class. At this point, they will be in the class with children that they will be going to school with, so we have the birthdays outside of the doors to indicate where the children go.
- Room E604 is the 3 years old classroom.
- Room E609 is our Pre-K classroom.
- Room E606 is our Kindergarten classroom.
8:00 a.m. - 12:00 a.m.
All workers arrive at 7:45 a.m. to accept children. *A snack of apple juice, Goldfish, and vanilla wafers is given each Sunday. If your child is not allowed to have this snack, please tell the teacher. You will need to provide a snack for your child if they are on a special diet.
First Look is our Sunday School for preschoolers.
Worship Kidstyle is our morning worship time.
Childcare for 6 weeks through 4 years old
6:00 p.m. - 6:45 p.m
6:45 p.m. - 7:20 p.m
For the protection of all our children, please do not bring your children to class if they exhibit any of the following:
- Fever in the last 24 hours
- Vomiting or diarrhea in the last 24 hours
- Common Cold (onset through one week)
- Any unexplained rash
- Cloudy or green runny nose
- Pink eye or other eye infections
- Persistent cough
- Any communicable disease
- Any symptoms of common children diseases, such as chicken pox, strep throat, etc.